Snort mailing list archives

alerts with date of 1969

From: Nick White <spacemky () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 10:19:32 -0700

I'm running snort 2.2.0 on FreeBSD 5.2.1-RELEASE on sparc64 hardware.
Every time an alert gets logged, the date is from 1969. I've checked
the date from the server, and everything seems ok: # date
Tue Oct 19 10:16:09 PDT 2004

I've also tried playing around with the "CMOS set to UTC" settings,
and still no go. Has anyone else had a problem with this? It's also
worth mentioning that snort is logging to mysql, and I'm using ACID as
a front end.

Thanks,
Nick