Snort mailing list archives

Re: log single packet vs reassmbled stream

From: Thomas Anderson <neo_ait () yahoo com>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 03:57:35 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Alex,

First of all thank you for you quick reply.....

I know about the tag keyword..... Is there any other way so that the entire session can be logged, if alert is
generated in any of its packet....

The tag keyword only log packets after the alert generated.. and that to i have to specify the number of packets to log
afterwards.. Actually I want to log the content of the entire session when any of its packet is alerted......

Regards
Thomas