Snort mailing list archives

RE: Problems with BASE... Need some help

From: Kevin Johnson <kjohnson () secureideas net>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 09:14:44 -0400

On Wed, 2004-10-13 at 23:38, Michael Steele wrote:
Ok,

I have started the process but Base gives me the same error as ACID:

PHP ERROR: Incompatible version: Version 5.0.2 of PHP is too old. Please
upgrade to version 4.0.4 or later

I'm running the latest Base "base-0.9.7.1.tar.gz"

This version apparently has not been patched for PHP5, any newer version out
there?

Kindest regards,
Michael...

WINSNORT.com Management Team Member

Hi-

The version in CVS fixes that error.  We are trying to finish the next
release as soon as possible.  I am hoping that it will be finished as
soon as tonight.

Kevin
BASE Project Lead
The next step in IDS analysis!