Snort mailing list archives

RE: Beginner Question

From: "Harper, Patrick" <patrick.harper () phns com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 17:19:09 -0500

there is pre-compiled binary for win32
http://www.snort.org/dl/binaries/win32/

From: Boecking, Cort [mailto:cboecking () ogslp org]
Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2004 3:46 PM
To: snort-users () lists sourceforge net
Subject: [Snort-users] Beginner Question

Ok, apparently I'm not getting very far.  I'm trying to just compile the
nsi file to make a Win32 file to run on Windows and I keep getting an
error and it is blowing out.   I'm getting this error in the compiler:

LicenseData: "..\..\..\LICENSE"
!insertmacro: MUI_PAGECOMMAND_LICENSE
!insertmacro: macro named "MUI_PAGECOMMAND_LICENSE" not found!
Error in script "C:\Program
Files\Snort\snort-2.2.0\src\win32\WIN32-Prj\snort_installer.nsi" on line
74 -- aborting creation process

Please help a newbie :)

Cort Boecking
Systems Technician
Oklahoma Guaranteed Student Loan Program
(405)234-4517
cboecking () ogslp org

Disclaimer:
This electronic message, including any attachments, is confidential and intended solely for use of the intended
recipient(s). This message may contain information that is privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure by
applicable law. Any unauthorized disclosure, dissemination, use or reproduction is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please delete it and notify the sender immediately.