Snort mailing list archives

Re: Perfmonitor and Phil Woods' modified libpcap - Anyone created any sort of graphing app?

From: sekure <sekure () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 11:06:26 -0400

Sam,

I am using the perfmon-graph script from the link below, combined with
a small wrapper script of my own, to ssh to my sensors, download the
stats and graph them, in various directories.  Currently, I have
rolling 24-hour graphs (updated every 10 minutes), weekly graphs
(updated every 2 hours) and monthly graphs(done once a month on the
last day of the month).

They look good, and I am happy.