Snort mailing list archives

Re: PHP 5 - Base error.

From: Kevin Johnson <kjohnson () secureideas net>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 06:58:45 -0500

On Mon, 2004-12-27 at 00:35, mdpeters wrote:
Has anyone encountered the PHP error:

Fatal error: Cannot use string offset as an array in
/usr/local/apache2/htdocs/includes/base_state_citems.inc.php on line
710

I think it is a PHP 5 - BASE issue. Any suggestions?
Best regards,

Michael

Hi-

What version of BASE are you running?  Could you also give me the
version of your OS and web server?  In a quick look of the development
version on my workstation, line 710 is a comment.<g>  You can also reach
the development team directly on Sourceforge.net or write me.

Thanks
Kevin
BASE Project Lead
http://base.secureideas.net