Snort mailing list archives

RE: Re: Noob

From: Brian Stamper <BStamper () spencerhospital org>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 15:06:21 -0600

Well below is almost exactly what I'm seeing in all of those packets.  I
understand this isn't the place for this really so if anyone has any ideas
of where I go to start looking into this sort of thing.

Sometimes there is an "A" behind the P and sometimes there is nothing at all
but other than that they are all the same.

length = 104

000 : 00 00 00 64 FF 53 4D 42 A2 00 00 00 00 18 07 C8   ...d.SMB........
010 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 06 A8 9C 07   ................
020 : 00 50 C1 1D 18 FF 00 DE DE 00 0E 00 16 00 00 00   .P..............
030 : 00 00 00 00 9F 01 02 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00   ................
040 : 00 00 00 00 03 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 40 00 00 00   ............@...
050 : 02 00 00 00 03 11 00 00 5C 00 77 00 69 00 6E 00   ........\.w.i.n.
060 : 72 00 65 00 67 00 00 00                           r.e.g...

Thanks,
Brian