Snort mailing list archives

RE: SFS 1.0.2 released

From: Frank Knobbe <frank () knobbe us>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 17:14:17 -0600

On Tue, 2004-12-21 at 15:05 -0800, Orit Vidas wrote:
You can download SFS directly from
http://www.securimine.com/dxx453e/sfs_1.0.2.15.zip

I am happy to provide you with the direct link to download SFS. SFS is a
freeware and we are working together with our users to make it a better
product that will answer the needs of Snort users.

Orit,

thank you for the direct link. I will take a look at your product once I
get a Windows machine going. (I normally don't use Windows). I'll
forward any feedback to you when I get the chance to take a look at it.

Happy Holidays,
Frank