Snort mailing list archives

RE: Help trubleshoot a sensor problem

From: Juan Fernandez <Juan.Fernandez () deltathree com>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 13:46:25 +0200

I didn't delete.

I tried ps and snort is working...

Please help !!!!

Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: snort-users-admin () lists sourceforge net
[mailto:snort-users-admin () lists sourceforge net]
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2004 6:44 PM
To: snort-users () lists sourceforge net
Subject: RE: [Snort-users] Help trubleshoot a sensor problem

Did you delete all the alerts related to that sensor? If so that would
explain why you only see the one sensor. Is snort still running on that
sensor ps -ef|grep snort

Hi,

when I open Acid on the acid server I see just one sensor.

two days ago I saw both sensors...

from the sensor I can ping the acid server....so it is not a conctivity
problem...

any ideas?

thanks !!!

juan.