Snort mailing list archives

Re: [Q] Bleedingsnort rules

From: SN ORT <snort_on_acid () yahoo com>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 10:37:49 -0800 (PST)

Why is this guy having a conversation with himself?
 :

Message: 12
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 10:15:29 -0600
From: Stef <stefmit () gmail com>
To: Snort-Users <snort-users () lists sourceforge net>
Subject: Re: [Snort-users] [Q] Bleedingsnort rules

This is not what I meant - please re-read the email.
The map was "made
available" (which it should), and the rules also, but
- no matter
where either of the two is (actually "are", for the
rules), I get the
error. I do NOT include the map in snort.conf, of
course.

On Wed, 8 Dec 2004 10:45:53 -0500, sekure