Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort Center

From: Wes Young <wcyoung () buffalo edu>
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2004 15:29:10 -0500

Thanks for the reply, but what about managing multiple snort sensors. I'm more interetested in making policy chances easier with multiple sensors via the web...... looks like a good product though....

Orit Vidas wrote:

Hello Wes,

I would like to suggest SFS (Securimine for Snort). I announced the
launch of SFS a couple of weeks ago on the Snort mailing list. It is an
automatic, easy to use reporting tool for Snort and it is FREE.

SFS is designed to ease the task of managing the enormous amounts of
logs generated by Snort. SFS gives you reports that indicate the most
critical threats your system is facing without the need to turn
signatures off. You can use it as a complementary tool with BASE or ACID
if you wish.

To learn more and to download SFS 1.0 for FREE, please visit our website
at: www.securimine.com

I will be happy to answer any questions you may have. For technical
support please contact our support at: support () securimine com

Sincerely,

Orit Vidas
www.securimine.com