Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort with Clamav on HP-UX

From: "Senthil Prabu.S" <prabu333 () hotpop com>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 09:29:51 +0530

Hi Victor,

Which version of ClamAV are you using? We only tested the preprocessor with
clamav 0.75, 0.75.1 and 0.80...

I tried the 0.751 version.

Did you get any warning while compiling the spp_clamav.c file?

No,I get no warning or error messages while gmake spp_clamav.c (compilation).
I guess the problem is in the Source/clamav-0.75.1/libclamav/matcher.c file.

Line Number: 131

This declaration is the reason for coredump,debugging through gdb gives this information.

  root->fail = NULL;

Please help me to debugg this.
Really I have no knowlegde about clamav sourcecodes.

Regards,
Senthil Prabu.S