Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort-users digest, Vol 1 #4458 - 10 msgs

From: SN ORT <snort_on_acid () yahoo com>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 09:41:28 -0700 (PDT)

OMG I got STP and VTP confused...it's been too long.
Thanks for the correction. I still have never seen
performance issues with 5500 and being a Cisco
enginner in the past, I've done a lot of them.
Besides, I don't believe that's even the issue. Of
course, you could start to develop port mirroring
issues if you span too many of them...

Cheese!

Marc

Message: 1