Snort mailing list archives

How to change Snort-Mysql timestamp?

From: "Anyi Liu1" <wagnerliuay1 () hotmail com>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 15:52:53 -0700

       Hi! I am a new bird of Snort. I have one question about how to change timestamp of Snort schema.

       My question is, Snort provide create_mysql.sql in the package. In the event table, timestamp is in Datatime
type, which in my application is not precise. I need keep the fraction second part in my software.

       My question is : Can I change the Snort_Mysql timestamp type? Is it allowed in Snort? If yes, which date/time is
a good choice.

       Thanks a lot for your time and effort!

Best regards!
Andy Liu

Anyi Liu
Ph.D student
Department of Information and Software Engineering
George Mason University
Fairfax, VA, 22032