Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort auotmatic email alert.

From: "Steve Knoch" <sknoch () cmsgrp com>
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2004 16:17:11 -0400

Lyndon,

I currently use OpenAanval as a front end and also to generate email alerts based upon certain criteria.... Check out
http://www.aanval.com/.

-Steve

Lyndon Tiu <ltiu () alumni sfu ca> 08/06/04 02:33PM >>>
Hello,

Has anyone here every worked with automated snort email alerts and could you guys give me a recommended solution?

Thanks.

--

Lyndon Tiu