Snort mailing list archives

RE: no alerts on acid

From: "Patrick S. Harper" <patrick () internetsecurityguru com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 19:43:16 -0500

Are you sure everything is running?  Do you have anything in the alert file?
Check you output line in the snort.conf.  Also Redhat 9 is out of date along
with most of the versions of software in that doc.  I have the updates on my
site and on the North Texas Snort Users Site (www.ntsug.org)  you might want
to check those out.

Patrick S. Harper | CISSP RHCT MCSE
www.internetsecurityguru.com

www.ntsug.org - Snort Users Group

"If there is no light at the end of the tunnel, get down there and light the
damn thing yourself!"