Snort mailing list archives

Re: ACID recs

From: "Chandana Bandara" <chandana () dialogsl net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 09:35:56 +0600

thanx alot u all guys .
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: shashank.joshi () tcs com
  To: Chandana Bandara
  Cc: Snort ; snort-users-admin () lists sourceforge net
  Sent: Sunday, July 18, 2004 3:11 PM
  Subject: Re: [Snort-users] ACID recs

  If you want to delete all the alerts currently showing up in ACID, you can do the following,
  - Click on the number showed after "Total Number of Alerts" on the main console of  acid.
  - When the next page shows up containing the alerts, go to the bottom of the page.
  - Select action as "Delete alert(s)" from the dropdown menu and click on the button "Entire Query"

  This should delete all the alerts currently in the mysql database.

  Also I strongly recommend you to read http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html before asking any further
questions on any forums. Don't think that I'm blaming you, as I also had asked "such" questions in past.

  good luck!

  shashank

        "Chandana Bandara" <chandana () dialogsl net>
        Sent by: snort-users-admin () lists sourceforge net
        07/18/2004 08:58 AM
              Please respond to
              "Chandana Bandara" <chandana () dialogsl net>

       To "Snort" <snort-users () lists sourceforge net>
              cc
              Subject [Snort-users] ACID recs

  hi ,

  To remove all the records which r stored in the ACID , do i have to flush all the records in the MySql or elese is
ther any other way ?

  thanx
  chandana
  ForwardSourceID:NT00005742