Snort mailing list archives

Re: SQL Queries

From: Kevin Johnson <kjohnson () secureideas net>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 06:46:23 -0400

On Wed, 2004-09-15 at 01:38, Marc Hultquist wrote:
Hi Everyone

Simple question, I am busy trying to write a custom based php interface for
acid, for purely 24 hour reports, and while I can see how things work, I cant
find the correct sql statements ? Does anyone know which file the sql queries
are stored in, I had a look in acid_qry_sqlcalls but I cant find much :\

Kind Regards

Are you trying to change the 24 hours reports or add something that
isn't already there?  We are working on the BASE project which is based
on ACID and one of the things we are doing is adding reports that don't
already exist.  If you give me a bit more detail, I may be able to help
out a little....

Kevin
BASE Project Lead
The next step in IDS analysis!