Snort mailing list archives

Re: problem when: ./configure --with-mysql

From: "Shawn Kottke" <skottke () datalink com>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 16:53:23 -0500

Well it seems to me that if you wish snort to log to a mysql DB then you need to use the --with-mysql flag. Perhaps you
need to point the above flag to the proper location if your sql client is not installed in /usr/local/mysql.
Perhaps you need to install the entire database engine even though its only purpose may be to get snort compiled
correctly.

Shawn Kottke
Datalink Corporation