Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort 2.2.0 & ACID 0.9.6b23

From: Pedro Fortuna <pedro.fortuna () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 20:04:20 +0100

try:
output database: alert, mysql, user=<username> password=<password>
dbname=snort host=localhost

Best Regards,
Pedro Fortuna

On Fri, 10 Sep 2004 13:57:11 -0500, Matthew K. Lee <mattl () rycan com> wrote:
Pedro,

output database: log, mysql, user=<username> password=<password>
dbname=snort host=localhost

(With the correct values for username and password, of course.)

The interesting this is that I'm actually getting information in the
snort.event, snort.data, snort.icmphdr, snort.tcphdr, etc.  I am not
getting any records created in the acid tables, however.

I've tried dropping and recreating all the tables.  I've tried dropping
and recreating the database.  All with no luck.

Thanks,

Matthew Lee