Snort mailing list archives

Re: Re: Rules that fire on bad checksums?

From: Will Metcalf <william.metcalf () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 22:16:45 -0500

Ummmmm, you could replace your snort IDS which you know and love. Or
you could apply the patch attached below.  I was feeling nice and had
an extra 5 minutes so I whipped this up for 2.2.0 users out there.
Victor Julien and I are working on adding this into snort_inline
anyhow.  This should apply cleanly to snort-2.2.0 and give you the
alerting you desire.

Regards,

Will

On Wed, 8 Sep 2004 22:12:48 -0400, Richard Bejtlich