Snort mailing list archives

Help: Php4.3.3 installation on RH9

From: "support" <support () sitel-india com>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 04:48:47 +0530

Hi friend, Please help

I am installing snort on a Red Hat 9 machine according to Snort; Apache;
PHP; MySQL and Acid and using the document Install on RH9.0 by Patrick
Harper which I downloaded in the snort web site.
I have a problem with php 4.3.3.; After the install and editing of
/www/conf/httpd.conf I receive the; following error when I try to start
/etc/rc5.d/S85httpd start;

[rootlinuxmgr root]# /etc/rc5.d/S85httpd start; Syntax error on line 231
of /www/conf/httpd.conf:; Cannot load /www/modules/libphp4.so into
server: /www/modules/libphp4.so:; cannot open shared object file: No
such file or directory;

This is the 231 line in /www/conf/httpd.conf :; LoadModule php4_module
modules/libphp4.so; Can anybody quickly help me to come out of the
issue. How to resolve this problem;

Thanks and regards
Mayur Pathak

SITEL INDIA LTD.
4 A, Park Davis Complex(main)
Sakinaka,
Andheri-Kurla Road,
Mumbai 4000072,
India.
Tel      : 91-22-2820131,28522657
FAX     : 91-22-28561659
IPLC    :402-536-4179
*e-mail:  <mailto:support () sitel-india com> support () sitel-india com