Snort mailing list archives

RE: Barnyard not inserting on ACID tables in MySQL, just regular

From: Pedro Fortuna <pedro.fortuna () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 07:29:19 +0100

I've just took a peek at my two "blank" snort databases that I
attempted to get working with barnyard, and this is strange... but the
sensor table is completly empty in both..... so, there couldn't be a
last_cid field... this means that barnyard fails to create new sensor
entrys... anyway, it seems there's a bug laying here in barnyard...

Pedro Fortuna

On Thu, 2 Sep 2004 12:53:33 +0900, Basselgia, Barry A Mr (NAF Atsugi)