Snort mailing list archives

RE: Slow down TCP connections

From: "pfeito" <pfeito () netcabo pt>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 20:13:54 +0100

I don't really have a final purpose, I'm just digging out what proactive
stuff there is out there for Snort.
I don't need it, I just thought of it, as an example of proactive
functionality and wanted to find out if there is such thing. I guess it is
kind of stupid.... although it could be useful in an snort+honeypot
scenario. Don't really put much though in it.

Why are you seeking and IDS to do traffic queueing ?
No. That would be like trying to cut a steak with a spoon :P !