Snort mailing list archives

Re: Updated to Snort 2.2.0 and now nothing is being written to Acid

From: "b7time b7time" <b7time () hotmail com>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 13:43:14 +0000

Nope...same results. What is interesting is that after I made the change in snort.conf and stopped and restarted snort I did get one ICMP alert and that was it...and I know this can't be the only traffic out there because if I do a tcpdump on that interface I see a lot of traffic. I'm thinking perhaps I need to re-install/re-configure the mysql database...any thoughts?

Vito