Snort mailing list archives

Re: new Barnyard new snortb

From: Michael Anderson <mca () arlut utexas edu>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 14:39:19 -0500

I am running snort 2.1.1 and barnyard 0.2.0. I haven't tried snort 2.1.2 yet but I'm assuming the configuration would be the same. What type of problems are you having?

-Mike

Chuck Holley wrote:

I have been trying to get info on how to use the new barnyard with the new
snort.  Has anyone done this successfully yet?  if so, how does it work and
where do I go for some guidance on this. Thanks
Chuck Holley
LAN Administrator
FitnessQuest Inc.
Canton, OH