Snort mailing list archives

Re: email alert configuration

From: Rajesh <rajesh () sl nsw gov au>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 14:17:22 +1000 (EST)

Hi Ravi,

Thanks for your reply. I do have a separate account for snort. But, how can I
configure acid to send email alerts to that user.

cheers,
Rajesh.

Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 09:42:44 +0530
From: Ravi <ravivsn () roc co in>
To: Rajesh <rajesh () sl nsw gov au>
CC: snort-users () lists sourceforge net
Subject: Re: [Snort-users] email alert configuration

Rajesh,
This fill your mailbox. Hope you dont loose intrest to check mails. I
suggest create one account for snort to send mails.
-Ravi
Rajesh wrote:

Hi all,

I've configured snort with acid on mysql. Everything is working fine. Is it
possible to configure ACID to send email alerts. Now everyday I have to check
the web site to see if there are any attacks and probes on our network.