Snort mailing list archives

RE: Snort Rule Downloading - Working now! (NOT!!!) (update use -CURRENT for 2.1.2)

From: "McCash, John" <John.McCash () andrew com>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 12:17:34 -0500

Guys,
        I now have to stand corrected. It seems (according to email I received from Brian Casewell) that the updates
that I was looking (LSASS, etc) for don't work on 2.1.0 and before, and if you're running 2.1.2 or above, you're
supposed to use the -CURRENT updates. It'd be nice if the download page said that rather than to use the -2_1 rules for
2.1.*.
                John
this email is prohibited.