Snort mailing list archives

Re: snortsam.conf.sample

From: Frank Knobbe <frank () knobbe us>
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2004 10:49:57 -0600

On Fri, 2004-04-02 at 02:24, Zeeshan Ahmed wrote:
dear all, i installed the snortsam and all the procedure went fine,
but i am not able to find the sample snortsam configuratuion file.
any opinions???

There didn't use to be one. The user (you) was encouraged to read
through README.conf and assemble his own file. But since I receive
several requests for a sample file, I created one out of README.conf.
It's in CVS but not on the web yet. Get it via:

# cvs -d :pserver:anonymous () cvs snortsam net:/cvsroot co snortsam/snortsam.conf.sample

I'll put it on the web next time I build updates (I should have some
time this month for Snortsam again).

Hope this helps,
Frank

--
Warning at the Gates of Bill:
Abandon hope, all ye who press <ENTER> here...