Snort mailing list archives

RE: Create ACID AG

From: "Naveen C Joshi" <naveen_joshi () intersolutions stpn soft net>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 16:48:29 +0530

Hi,

I have changed the user account and used root account but no success. I have
changed and created new user with all permission but still same problem.

Finally I have made the manual creation of tables using same user account
which i have mentioned on acid_conf.php. But i will prefer the script
execution still.

If any other clue please provide.

Best Regards

naveen