Snort mailing list archives

RE: Nimda 1287 rule

From: "Donofrio, Lewis" <donofrio () umich edu>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 08:20:47 -0400

Is their a 'great repository' for rules available, I'd like to be as
safe as I can be these days!
Lewis Donofrio () umich edu      College of Literature, Science, & Arts
1007 East Huron, Room 201,    BetaID:243340     Cell: (734) 323-8776
Ann Arbor,MI 48104-1690 www.umich.edu/~donofrio Fax: (734) 647-8333
/\         [http://arc.pasp.de/]