Snort mailing list archives

Re: possible php problem

From: Bryan Irvine <bryan.irvine () kingcountyjournal com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 10:59:17 -0700

did you restart apache?

On Tue, 2004-04-20 at 10:13, dekid2 () comcast net wrote:
Hi,
I am installing snort and I'm having some problems when I get to the point where you can test your Apache/php
installation by creating the test.php or using the Network Query Tool at http://shat.net/php/nqt/nqt.php.txt .  When
I go to the web page I see only the text.  Any suggestions.  The web server is running fine and I can see the generic
apache page ok.  This is the second time I have reached this point and experienced the same problem.  My hardware is
pretty low end P233, 256ram, but I don't think that has anything to do with it.  Just makes it a little slow.

Any suggestions?  The php modules loads into the httpd.conf file automatically and I verified it is there.  Does a
process need to be stopped and then restarted?  Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks,
Jeff