Snort mailing list archives

RE: Snortcenter

From: "Eric Hines" <eric.hines () appliedwatch com>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 12:33:40 -0500

We've had customers switch over to the Applied Watch Command Center due
to the apparent reason that SnortCenter is no longer being maintained.
Although, I am not an authoritative person on that, you might want to
contact the maintainer. However, several of our new customers are
switching over to Applied Watch because of the very issues you
mentioned.

Regards,
Eric Hines
CEO, President