Snort mailing list archives

Re: Problem patching Snort

From: Antonio Eugenio Villar <eugeniovillar () yahoo com>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 17:15:38 -0700 (PDT)

Well I got this problem also. It seems the script
patchsnort is not seting the correct version. In my
case I was using snort 2.1.0. To solve the problem I
just included a line 'snortversion="2.0"' before line
'case $(snortversion) in' to force it to recognize my
snort version. I do not remember if I had to change
something else but try and let me know if it works.

--- Frank Knobbe <frank () knobbe us> wrote:
On Fri, 2004-04-16 at 11:31, d.deboni () edexter it