Snort mailing list archives

RE: Snort testing

From: "Patrick Harper" <patrick.harper () phns com>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 09:17:51 -0500

Look in /var/log/snort for an alert file. If it is there then you have a
db connection problem.  Double check the snort.conf output line and the
acid_conf.php to make sure that everything is correct.  Is mysql
running?

Patrick S. Harper | CISSP RHCT MCSE
Information Security Engineer
patrick.harper () phns com