Snort mailing list archives

2.1.2 dropping packets

From: "Stuart Archer" <stuart_archer () rank com>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 10:21:37 +0100

I've upgraded from 2.1.1 to 2.1.2 yesterday, and noticed a sharp increase
in the amount of packets being dropped (from 0% to 8%).
Anyone else suffering from this?

Confidentiality
The contents of this e-mail is intended for the named addressee only.
It contains information which may be confidential and which may also be
legally privileged.
Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised to receive
for the addressee) you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone
else. If you received it in error please notify us immediately and then
destroy it.
Viruses
Although we have taken steps to ensure that this email and attachments are
free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice
the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.
Opinions
Unless expressly stated, opinions in this message are those of
the individual sender and not of The Rank Group PLC.  The Rank Group PLC
accepts no liability or responsibility for any onward transmission
or use of e-mails and attachment having left The Rank Group PLC domain.