Snort mailing list archives

RE: Another Barnyard Question

From: "Lance Boon" <lboon () firststatebanksw com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 15:26:32 -0500

Thanks,
I'm ordering the new 2.1 book tonight; just another quick question do I
need to worry about the classification.config file or when I put the
changes you suggested will they take care of it as well? Is there a
really good readme, usage, etc on setting up and using barnyard? None of
the readme, usage or faq files that are in the barnyard-0.2.0.tar.gz
cover the usage of the config sid-msg-map etc for configuration
declarations. Once again thanks for all of the help.
Thanks
Lance