Snort mailing list archives

Re: help

From: sekure <sekure () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 11:54:40 -0400

You don't even have to dig through the headers... It's also at the
bottom of every message:

Snort-users mailing list
Snort-users () lists sourceforge net
Snort-users list archive:

On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 11:27:48 -0400, Matt Kettler <mkettler () evi-inc com> wrote:

At 09:52 AM 6/24/2004, Garry Murdoch wrote:

unsubscribe

From the headers of EVERY message posted to the list:

Go there, go ALL the way to the bottom.

Enter your email address and press "edit options"

If you don't have your password, use the "Email my password to me" button.

Once you have your password, enter it in the box and press unsubscribe.