Snort mailing list archives

Re: Information Snort 2.1.3

From: Brian <bmc () snort org>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 11:08:39 -0400

On Wed, Jun 09, 2004 at 11:56:28AM -0300, Rodrigo Ramos wrote:
Where can I find some free informations about the Snort 2.1 detecton
engine? I know that the are many informations about version 2.0, like
those from Sourcefire. Is the anything like that about the 2.1?

The detection engine didn't change that much from 2.0 to 2.1.  The
major changes were done in 2.0.  There have been a bunch of small
tweaks and cool additions, but nothing major.

You can read the changelog for most of it.

Brian