Snort mailing list archives

visual DB sheme

From: "Knobloch, Katherine" <kknobloch () evertek net>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 20:08:19 -0500

Hi All,
Just wondering if anyone has a "visual" DB layout/scheme?  We are
running Snort(v2.0) & Acid on a Windows 2000 server using MySQL.  I
would like to see the visual layout of the DB so that I can get a
better feel for what I will need to be doing.

We are going to be writing a program that will query the db based on
IP Address looking for any entries between a "scheduled" time, then
sort the results based on IP Address, and determine if we need to
proceed further for each unique IP Address.

I am not sure at this time what tables I will need to use to gather
all this info, so the visual DB layout would really help.

Thanks in advance