Snort mailing list archives

RE: Snort on Mac OSX

From: "Michael Shirk" <shirkdog_linux () hotmail com>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2004 13:55:57 -0400

Message: 2
I have an iBook with 10.3.4 and I am working on a howto for Mac OS X. Snort will compile fine with default options.

I am going to work on setting up ACID and MYSQL to log the alerts. Barnyard may enter into play.

Initially I had some issues with the conf file but I will do more research and will post to the mailing list and snort for those that are interested a PDF of the how to.