Snort mailing list archives

RE: Excluding IPs in HOME_NET?

From: "Harper, Patrick" <patrick.harper () phns com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 09:59:02 -0500

For what your trying to do I believe a pass rule for those IP's is what
your looking for.  It will cause Snort to ignore everything form those
IP's.  Check out the manual and FAQ for more info on them (I think it is
in there) or search the archives for this list.  I know they have been
discussed.  Hope that helps.