Snort mailing list archives

Case Study

From: "Leland" <Damaetus () comcast net>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 15:34:45 -0400

I am looking for a good small business case study using SNORT.  I am
working on my Senior Project for Network and Communications, and I
picked IDS, but I am having problems locating a good case study to base
it off of.  I need enough information to be able to have a network
design, and most case studies I can find do not give much information
upon what they had on their network at all.  About all I can find says
that the company liked the IDS after it was implemented.

Thank you, this would be an extreme help.

Leland Beauchamp

---