Snort mailing list archives

Re: problem logging

From: Elena Escolano Torner <eescolano () tissat es>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 17:50:53 +0100

Good afternoon,
the database is not full, we have another two sensors writting on  it without problem.
We removed all the logs and reboot the snort several times but nothing change.

"M. Morgan" wrote:

Elena,
 My first guess is that the database table is full of garbage alerts. My advice is too check the file size of your
logs and the database size to make sure it isnt jammed full, clear everything out, reboot/restart your services and
try again.

Just a guess ;)

michael