Snort mailing list archives

Re: Multi-homed Sensor

From: Marc Spitzer <mspitze1 () optonline net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 11:30:09 -0500

On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 00:02:29 -0500
"Enerio, Rico" <REnerio () hcch com> wrote:

I currently have a Linux box with 4 NICs.  How do I configure it so
that I can monitor each NIC separately with its own conf file?  I have
different subnets that I want to monitor.

Read the snort man page, look at options: -c -i -D among others
and make a bunch of init scripts 1 per interface to be monitored.

marc

Thanks in Advance!