Snort mailing list archives

[Fwd: Auto update of sigs (was: Novarg Virus)]

From: bclark () bwkip com
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 16:31:48 -0500 (EST)

This message was sent to me alone but was meant for the sigs list also
forwarding to the users list as it may be more revelant to that list.

Brian

Subject: Auto update of sigs (was: Novarg Virus)
From:    "Bryan Irvine" <bryan.irvine () kingcountyjournal com>
Date:    Wed, January 28, 2004 2:37 pm
To:      bclark () bwkip com

This thread got me wondering about a script that polls the snort site
occasionally and downloads the latest rules.  Does anyone have something
like this running?  What would be the recommended process for this?

--Bryan