Snort mailing list archives

Re: Re: [Snort-users] Libprelude working with snort 2.1.x

From: Chris Green <cmg () uab edu>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 09:19:15 -0500

Martin Olsson <elof () sentor se> writes:

Those four functions (IPOptionCode, IPOptionValue, TCPOptionCode and
TCPOptionValue) seem to have been decapricated. I manually added them to
plugbase.c again, and the compilation went OK.

Those functions were removed due to not being paranoid enough option
processing. Someone should rewrite that plugin to not require them.
--
Chris Green <cmg () dok org>