Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort with Oracle

From: Rick Coloccia <coloccia () geneseo edu>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 15:25:11 -0500

Sure, snort will log into oracle, but then you have my problem - nothing to suck it out and look at it. I was working on adding some code to acid to make it oracle friendly, but I ran up into a brick wall about 3/4 the way through doing it. It was a function that doesn't exist in oracle that hung me, and I haven't had the time to go back and figure out a work around.

-Rick