Snort mailing list archives

Help me

From: "slanducci" <slanducci () email it>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 14:28:11 +0100

I'm a student of University of Siena; I work in a project about snort.
I install all component for using snort, my O.S. is a RedHat 7.3, I use snort
2.1, apache 1.3.29, php 4.3.4, acid 0.9.b21 and barnyard 0.1.0.
I install and configure all, bat when i simulate an attack with nessus, snort see
the alert but in ACID I don't see nothing, the page it's the start page, and
the data base (I use mysql) it's empty.

It's very important for me, for finish the project.

Help Me

Thanks

Stefano Landucci

P.S.

In attachment there are my config file for setting error that I don't see.

--

Sponsor:
Volare a tariffe economiche non è mai stato così facile...basta un click e parti!