Snort mailing list archives

Re: E-mail

From: twig les <twigles () yahoo com>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 15:47:36 -0800 (PST)

--- Dmitry Chorine <dmitryc () drumbeatdigital com> wrote:
Hello

I recently downloaded and installed snort on my computer,
seems very
nifty tool for those who like to seat by console and watch
logs (which
is me) but my higher management would like to know if its
possible to
send some of very important alerts also by email rather then
just
writing them in syslogd or mysql.

Thanks in advance

http://www.snort.org/docs/FAQ.txt

+ 5.9 How do I get snort to e-mail me alerts?

Penalty drink!

=====